Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Squares!!


Two more squares done. Both are in two color brioche stitch, black and white, and maroon and orangy/yellow respectively. I have another square on the way -- two color houndstooth or something like that. I'll take pictures when it's done. Hopefully the squares will dry soon so I can un-pin them from the floor. (the color on the black and white one is off a little, but the flash kept the stitches from coming out in the picture)




Does this tree remind you of knitting? The leaves look like little I cords to me... maybe I knit too much. Oh well.

Oh and I hopefully should be recovering from the death (sinusitis/ear infection/upper respiratory infection) soon, I started antibiotic today. So my snotty nose, painful ear, sore throat hacking cough might be gone soon. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice squares. Okay you do knit too much - I don't see it in the trees. Hope you feel better soon.

Allison said...

Debbie... I swear in real life the leaves looked like I-cord... and no I haven't been hanging out with the crazy people too much.