Wednesday, September 26, 2007

knit.1 heart

I am trying to work on the knit.1 anatomic heart, but I just don't have the motivation to do so. I think it might have something to do with my lack of love for cardiology. I have the ventricles, aorta, 1 or 3 arteries and most of one atrium completed. It shouldn't take me much more time to finish the other atrium and but out a couple more arteries and veins, after all they are mostly a tube. If am going to make this for my doc, I need to have it done in two days, along with a presentation I haven't really worked on, and I need to bake something for the office and start packing. Hopefully tonight I'll find some motivation and bust some stuff out...

9 comments:

"Meems" said...

you dont care about the heart because your own heart is black. .... hehehe kidding. You can do it!

Vouray said...

You have no heart, Allison.

Allison said...

We know that I don't have a heart... it's why I want to do surgery... geez.

I did some tonight.. we shall see what I can finish tonight and tomorrow night... if I don't get it done, oh well.

Miranda said...

i miss allison!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bel said...

Where are you now, Allison??? Where, O where art thou these days??

le bouton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jody said...

hey, i saw this and i thought of you :)
http://www.strangebuttrewe.com/knitGI.htm

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison. I've sent you an invite to join Knitting Physicians over at Ravelry - the more the merrier.

Nora